I INTERNATIONAL PRO ARMWRESTLING TOURNAMENT - FIWE 2019
1. Date and place:
The Tournament will take place on 15 September 2019 (Sunday) in the Warsaw EXPO XXI Centre, Ignacy Prądzyński 12/14, 01-222 Warsaw.
2. Verification and weigh-ins:
Verification and weigh-in of all those willing to take part in the Competition will take place on 15 September (Sunday) from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. in Warsaw EXPO XXI Centre.
Competitors who are late for weigh-in will not be admitted to the competition.
Applications should be sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. Please include your name, club/city, age, weight and your t-shirt size.
The sport Competition plan is as follows: qualifications begin at 11:30 a.m. and the finals start at 3:30 p.m.. Both qualifications and finals will take place in the Warsaw EXPO XXI Centre.
4. Rules of the Competition:
All competitors will be divided into the following weight classes:
- Men – right arm: 63kg, 70kg, 78kg, 86kg, 95kg, 105kg, +105kg
- Women – right arm: 57kg, +57kg
- Men – OPEN – right arm: only the first three places in each weight class
The Competition will be held on the right arm in each weight class and on the right arm in the OPEN category in the double elimination according to WAF rules. All competitors have to lose twice to be eliminated.
Medals and certificates for each weight class (for the first three places)
Cup trophy in the OPEN category (for the first three places)
Prizes provided by our sponsors:
Supplements from Warrior Labs (for the first three places)
Women – weight class up to 57kg:
1st place: 200zł
Women – weight class +57kg:
1st place: 200zł
Men - OPEN:
1st place: 1000zł
2nd place: 500zł
3rd place: 300zł
The first places will be classified in the URPA ranking.
6. Final remarks:
- The Competition entry fee is 50 PLN (Please use a password: ARMWRESTLING).
- The Competition entry fee includes also an entrance fee for one (1) day of the FIWE Fitness Trade Show.
- The competitors with disabilities are exempt from any entry fees.
- All participants must be familiar with and adhere to the dress code. Only short sleeve or sleeveless shirts, sport pants (short or long) and sports shoes are allowed during competition.
- The organiser reserves the right to accept only competitors who wear t-shirts specially prepared for this event, with logos of sponsors.
- The athletes not dressed in required attire will not be able to participate in the Competition.
- Each competitor should have an identity document.
- Parent/Guardian Permission Letter and Responsibility Statement is required for all minors (participants under 18).
- The organiser will not provide participants with accident insurance. The insurance of the competitors rests with the delegating units or on their own.
- The Organiser is exclusively entitled to interpret or amend these regulations.
- The Organiser informs that in case of an application sent later than 7 days before the Competition, he does not guarantee the starter shirt.
ALL4FIT Tomasz Szewczyk
Phone no. 602 455 172
Warrior Labs Polska – official distributor of Warrior Labs
Recovery Point – IV therapy clinic
Tanie Suplementowanie – top supplements on the market
7. Under the auspices of
FAP (Polish Armwrestling Federation)
Phone no. +48 58 621 93 08